Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reflection Learning Profile


 I learn best when I see a visual picture such as equation try and figure it out by myself rather then following instructions so I can use my own way that I can do well thorough out my life.

I need to have time to think about what I need to do and also show my work rather than putting the answer straight on to the pice of paper. Also I need to concentrate and get easily distracted as it says in my learning profile that I stress a lot and get distracted easily so this is what I think I need to improve  on during my class time so I can get better at work.

The strategies that will help me learning is that I need something ton fiddle with when listening to the teacher and if I have like a visual picture right in front of me so that I get a good understanding of the work and I can complete it.

This is what I want my teachers to know about me that I work really hard I need time to think and figure out what to do. I a kinesthetic learner I need something to fiddle with when I learn and thats all you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment