Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Reflection of Grade 6

The work I chose is my ICGR project I chose this work because it showed how as group (Rosse and Jung Hun worked together for the assignments we chose to complete. Some my greatest challenges in sixth grade were taking hard tests, trying to understand some units and Malaysia Week! I learned that from the beginning of the year that I was timid but and year went by im was more confident of myself.


My behavior I wold say is satisfactory i'm mostly concentrate on the task and are very responsible sometimes get distracted but are mostly focused on task.

My Participation towards the class is very active I participate with very good attitude and are very active towards the activities.

My Organization would have to be satisfactory I am most of the time organized I always bring homework and important papers on time but sometimes tend to forget but I assure I am very Organized.

My Effort I would say is satisfactory I always put 100% into my work but occasionally I sort of don't but most of the time I put 100% into my work.


Goal 1 - For Seventh grade goal 1 is to be more alert of upcoming events such as quiz's and test so I can prepare for the upcoming event I usually am but I need to be a little more alert.

Goal 2 - For Seventh grade goal 2 is to be more creative with my ideas and think beyond on the excepted level.


Extra Information is that i'm responsible and creative I mostly put 100% and that i'm a willing to learn student.



The activity I wish we could of spent more time on is the ICGR unit as I enjoyed learning about India,China,Greece and Rome.


Class of 2018 don't worry there is nothing to worry about grade 6 is a pleasure to be in with fun activities for the first few months being more free as you guys mentioned i'm sure you will all have a great year and if there is any help on the first few days were here to help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment