Monday, May 16, 2011

My favorite book was



My favorite book was called School of fear. This book made me think of how these children get invited to this school and its basically a mental school. It also made me a little scared about what happens in the school and how its really scary and how the teachers react.


This book challenged me as reader as I came across new vocabulary and words that I did not know of. Also I did not get the plot to it at first but after reading a little more I understood how the plot went. And the last it challenged me in was learning a different styles of writing since it had some letters in it and how the style of the writing was different.

Don't read this book if you don't like the genre fear,scary,and al little comedy cause that is what this book is mainly all about. Also don't pick this book if you don't like different styles of writing and also vocabulary cause there are many of these in the book.


Source-Photo booth

No comments:

Post a Comment