Thursday, November 11, 2010

Litreature Circle Reflection

My groups discussion  helped me understand the novel better because I get it from different perspectives and I get a chance to here about other passages in the story.Some of us talked about how he was going to survive and I talked about what thoughts were going through  Brian's mind.


One of my connections was when I was 10 years old and I entered a simulator that was about flying. When I was in I was already in the air and it said it  was a Commercial Plane, I was really scared. When I approached the runway my feet were trembling, and I tried to crash land but overshot the runway.Suddenly I found the nose of the plane in front of the gate. This was a similar experience Brian had of trying to bring down the plane safely without crashing.


My predictions for the rest of the novel is that Brian will make it back alive with his Hatchet, as he has made a very good start to surviving  in a plane crash. He may send an SOS signal to let someone know that he is in distress.

Source- Zunal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment