Sunday, August 15, 2010

My first blog entry

Hello I am  Ramon Viegas and I was born in Guam. I have a sister who is in college and I have been with  Mom and Dad here in Kuala Lumpur  for 7 years. I love staying here because of all the nice culture,fruit, history and because of  those amazing twin towers that shine when the sun bounces of them as I pass it every day.
Well my hobbies are football , basketball, badminton,computers and playing with my friends in the apartment.My favorite colour is red because of its dazzling blaze as it swirls to me.I haven't read many books but the 1 book I really liked was COOL by Michael Morpurgo.
I think the 3 adjectives that describe me best are funny, sporty and caring  because
  • Funny, I love to make people laugh because it makes me happy and it makes them happy 
  • Sporty, because it keeps me active and I don't feel bored. It also helps my body develop.
  • Caring, because I feel for my family my friends and other people who are less fortunate and I also care for dogs and animals 

What I am looking forward to this year is is all the wonderful stuff ahead. My academic goal is to work hard in all my subjects and make sure I get good results. My social goal is to make new friends so I can have a wonderful time here at ISKL.

  Some other things that I  like doing are playing games on computers and other electronic gadgets.I enjoy the T.V program Dr Who and  the Simpsons. My favorite foods are  pizza, Mc Donalds and prawns and

                                                                                I ADORE MALAYSIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                         
                                                      THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment